Maker Faire Adelaide are offering a limited number of travel grants of up to $250 to help you with the cost of transporting your exhibit to Maker Faire Adelaide 2017.
You must have submitted a Call for Makers to be eligible for a grant.
Please submit your application via the online form, please provide as much details as possible.
Grant applications will close at 5pm Friday 28 July 2017.
Conditions and eligibility for a Travel Grant
- Grants are available to all non-commercial makers who have completed the Call for Makers application.
- Grants will not be awarded without receipt of a Call for Makers application.
- Grants are limited and will not be awarded to Makers who are funding their attendance at the Maker Faire via independent means, eg by charging for workshops or selling items.
- By accepting the grant you agree to bring your exhibit for the duration of the Maker Faire Adelaide, Sunday 5 November 2017.
- You are responsible for loading, unloading and transporting your exhibit to and from the Maker Faire.
- SA Makers accepts no responsibility for, or ownership of, your exhibit.
- For grants over $100 some proof of your purchases will need to be provided.
- After the Faire you will need to complete a simple grant acquittal form showing how the money was spent.
- The Maker Faire Adelaide organising team will consider all applications. All decisions are final.
- The Maker Faire Adelaide organising team will review all applications and contact the all applicants by 13th August 2017.
If you have any questions please email Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Grant Application Form